1. I finished my goal of visiting all 50 states, also made it to Puerto Rico and had an amazing camping trip in Alaska.
2. I delivered a wedding speech in French, in France, in front of 100+ French guests.
3. I built a photography portfolio through the continuing study class at Stanford.
4. I had two wonderful trips in Europe, hosted by the family and friends of some of my best friends and made many new friends.
5. I ran San Francisco half marathon again and improved my best time to 1:41.
6. I hosted 54 couchsurfers at home and many of them became good friends of mine.
7. I had a promotion at work. I worked hard to get it so this is a toast to the hard work.
8. I am heavily involved in both GoogleServe and GiveWeek this year.
9. I had a couple of spontaneous trips including one to Athens, GA to surprise a friend at his party. And it’s totally worth it.
10. I turned 30, and I feel great. Both physically and mentally. I’ve never been so happy in my life.