1. I passed DELF (Diploma of Study in the French Language) exam at B1 level.
2. I have been learning Italian for a year, it is really fun.
3. I went to 7 new countries this year (Malta, Mexico, Iceland, Ireland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania).
4. I had three wonderful trips in Europe, highlighted by solo camping by a waterfall in Iceland, an unforgettable night drinking with strangers in Bulgaria, and connecting two friends in Hamburg and bar hopping with them.
5. I have been running all year, finished my first marathon in Stockholm (PR 3:39) and did it again in San Francisco, and ran a sub 7’00 half marathon (PR 1:31).
6. I hosted 21 couchsurfers this year, despite a long break; and made some great friends while staying in hostels in Europe.
7. I transferred to YouTube and it has been awesome in almost every single way.
8. I further stepped up in Googlers Give initiatives, led a much larger campaign at YouTube and sponsored two organizations during Giving Week.
9. I finally moved to San Francisco and life is fantastic here.
10. I turned 31, and I feel empowered.